Anvita™ Insight Analysis Engine
The powerful and versatile Anvita Insight engine provides a host of features for superior and customized analysis of populations and individuals.
At the point of care, the Anvita Insight analysis engine can integrate into virtually any HIT system (e.g. e-prescribing, EMR, practice management) as middleware. Using patient data, Anvita can:
- Comprehensively evaluate medication dosing safety in real time
- Prospectively identify and compare treatment options for safety, efficacy, and co-pay in real time
- Evaluate adherence with thousands of industry standard best practice guidelines in real time
- Through a partnership with RxHub, extract a patient's dispensed medication history, check his/her pharmacy eligibility and formulary status, and electronically transmit prescriptions
- Predict in real time Hierarchical Condition Categories at the point of care by analysis of a longitudinal health record, including laboratory data and payer claims data
- Measure cumulative radiation exposure in individual members and by provider vs. peers
In batch mode, the Anvita Insight analysis engine can be used to compare subgroups (e.g., cardiologists versus peers) with regard to their performance on dozens of selected quality measures using claims data, as well as regions or institutions on these same measures. These measures include not only Performance Guidelines, but economic indicators of efficiency such as high tech imaging utilization and appropriateness, cumulative radiation exposure per member, hospitalizations, ER visits, and total medical costs.
The Anvita Insight engine can also compute using health risk assessment (HRA) data and on-site biometric lab data that may be obtained as part of wellness programs.
Care alerts, whether generated from claims data, PHR data, or EMR data, can be delivered using a variety of methods, including:
- Notification within an EMR or e-prescribing application
- Letters and faxes to members and physicians
- Within a member PHR
- Within an eligibility response (e.g.,. 270, 271 HIPAA-compliant transactions).